Instant Hot Chocolate Taste Test - playithub.net
Published: 3 weeks ago By: BuzzFeedVideo
By: BuzzFeedVideoPublished: 3 weeks ago
16, 784 Likes 425 Dislikes
"I've never questioned chocolate so much in my life."
Check out more awesome videos at BuzzFeedVideo!
GET MORE BUZZFEED:
BuzzFeed Motion Picture’s flagship channel. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious, always shareable. New videos posted daily!
Licensed via Audio Network
SFX Provided By AudioBlocks
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.
Cara Jade Myers
Hot Chocolate = With Milk
Closely related to this is prepared hot chocolate. As a hot chocolate fan, I am very picky. Starbucks stores actually excellent hot chocolate because they don't use high fructose chocolate syrup to make it. Hot chocolate is serious business to some of us. ; )
2) Select a Coffee mold to insert into the Krueger machine.
3) Hold your cup under the Krueger coffee machine
4) Add some cream, and ice. Then shake, and enjoy.
All homemade bb
The only Swiss Miss I have tried that I like is Swiss Miss Dark Chocolate Mocha which is marketed as "a flavor Exclusively made for the Philippines", it's not too sweet and has a rich body.
Don't mistake it as Filipinos not liking sweet things, because most people here love their sugary drinks and pastries etc.
Other Instant Hot Chocolate I've tried are:
- Hershey's = I love it when I was a child, not so sure if I will still like it if I drink one today. It's a bit expensive compared to cost of living here, so for my family's income range this is something you receive as a gift or buy in rare occasions.
- Ricoa - a local product, bitter and more authentic (less chemicals added). I love it! You adjust the sugar level by adding more. I love adding condensed milk to this
- Ovaltine - it's good
- Milo - it's good
There are other brands here that I just don't plan on trying such as Nesquik.