Marvel NOW! Titles for January 4th - playithub.net
Published: 3 weeks ago By: Marvel Entertainment
By: Marvel EntertainmentPublished: 3 weeks ago
465 Likes 9 Dislikes
Marvel NOW! continues this Winter. Check out all the NEW Marvel titles arriving in stores January 4th. Tune in each week to see the new books! ► Subscribe to Marvel: http://bit.ly/WeO3YJ
Follow Marvel on Twitter: https://twitter.com/marvel
Like Marvel on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/Marvel
For even more news, stay tuned to:
Old Man Logan
Spider Man 2099
Amazing Spider Man
Those are the titles I'm still reading. I'm mostly hyped for the Resurrection of THe X Men.
1. Another Deadpool crossover series? Why not just have him run into these heroes in his solo series? I don't need nor want a miniseries of just Deadpool and Howard the Duck, or Hawkeye, or Spider-Man, or Carnage, or whoever they throw in with Wade next.
2. Moon Knight is still REALLY weird. I preferred when you couldn't tell whether he was insane or actually was connected to a god.
3. The Avengers: Ultron Revolution comic book is pointless; it just retells stories you've already seen in the cartoon, if you watch it at all.
4. That had better be Richard Rider on that Nova cover! I've had enough of Sam Alexander; he's like an unfunny Spider-Man.
5. Is Scarlet Witch supposed to be a horror series or something? Because if so, that's stupid, and if not, that cover is very misleading.
6. Slapstick seems like a nice change of pace from the standard Marvel series; more comedy than action.
7. Still not happy about Miguel fighting crime in the present; seeing future versions of classic Marvel characters was always interesting.
8. Why is Thor still "unworthy?!"
9. I LOVE the costumes of all of the USAvengers. I'm also happy that Red Hulk is finally keeping his mustache when he transforms; it never made sense when it disappeared other than to hide the fact that he was General Ross way back when he was first introduced.
10. Please just kill this new Wasp. Jarvis hates/hated her, and I agree/agreed with him wholeheartedly. Maybe if I'm lucky she'll turn out to be a synthezoid with fake memories created by Ultron.